How do I create a YouTube channel?
To create a YouTube channel, use your Birdville ISD GAFE (Google Apps for Education) account to sign in to YouTube. After signing in, view the left hand pane to access My Channel. If you don't yet have a channel, you'll see a prompt to create a channel.
How do I personalize my channel?
To add additional YouTube channels or to create a channel using another name, select your Google account name and photo, YouTube settings. YouTube settings is the gear located under your Google account name. After launching YouTube settings, you can create a new channel. You will need to verify your account via text message or voice call and enter a verification code.
How do I brand my channel?
Channel art can be used to improve your channel's identify and provide a unique look.
You can organize your channel by creating channel sections. Channel sections group videos together and channels can have up to 10 sections on one channel. Customize and create sections from videos, a single playlist, a group of playlists, a group of channels, recent activities, recent posts, and other channels you want to promote on your channel. Channel sections are organized by playlists. There is no limit to the number of playlists a channel section can have.
How do I create channel sections?
- To create a channel section, select the channel you want to manage.
- Select the Home tab.
- Select Add a section.
- Under "Content," use the drop-down menu and select the content that you wish to populate in your section.
- Select the appropriate layout desired, horizontal row or a vertical list.
- Select Done.
How do I create playlists?
You can create a single playlist or multiple playlist section. Follow the following steps to create a playlist from your computer.
- Select My Channel
- Select Playlists.
- Select New playlist.
- Enter your playlist name.
- Access the drop down box to select the desired privacy setting. If private is selected, the playlist will not be searchable withing YouTube.
- Choose Create.